Celebrate the Gospel of Grace with Us
READ, LISTEN, WATCH
Click on the video above to watch our livestream on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.! You can also watch current and previous services on our Facebook page here, or scroll down this page to watch services from our current sermon series. For transcripts of Jason’s latest sermons, click here.
Our in-person services on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. include live singing, a sermon, communion, and other familiar parts of the order of worship.
Our COVID-19 protocols are based on recommendations from the CDC, the Bishop, and the Virginia Conference. Here are the current COVID-19 practices:
- Please enter through Door #1. We will check you off a list of attendees or add your name, email, and phone to the list. You may exit through any door.
- Masks during worship are optional for vaccinated members. If you prefer to wear a mask, please continue to do so. (Masks continue to be required during Children’s Sunday school and Children’s Church, during volunteer activities at the Mission Center, when visiting the church during the week (for the safety of our preschool programs), and at all times for people 2 years old and older who are not fully vaccinated. Adult Sunday school classes make their own decisions about masking.)
- Pews will be marked for social distancing. Please follow the ushers’ instructions.
- We will have printed bulletins.
- Offering plates will be in front; please leave your offering when you come forward for communion (we will continue to use the prepackaged communion packs). All undesignated offerings will go to the Operating Budget. If you would like to make a contribution to the Pastors’ Discretionary Fund or other designated fund, please use an envelope or make a notation on the memo line of your check. Giving envelopes and pencils will be in the pews.
- Please maintain social distance.
We hope you will join us this Sunday at 10:30 a.m. If you prefer, join us for the live-stream on Facebook and the website at 10:30 a.m. We will continue this schedule through the summer, making adjustments as necessary.
Join us for Morning Prayer, 8:30 a.m., Monday through Friday. Led by David King, who is now a student at Princeton, the morning prayer follows the liturgy from Brian Zahnd’s Prayer School. Find the Zoom link at www.annandalechurch.com/morningprayer or go to our Facebook page. You can download the liturgy at www.annandalechurch.com/morningliturgy. All are welcome to join us each weekday morning!
WORSHIP FOR ALL AGES
During our worship services, we have children’s moments when children can come up front to hear a special word from God geared for little ears and hearts.
We also believe God put the wiggles in children, so don’t feel you have to suppress them when in God’s house. However, the following options are available for your convenience:
- Rocking chairs are available outside the sanctuary. There are also a small selection of toys for our littlest friends available in a cabinet in the atrium; see one of our greeters if you need help finding them.
- Worship bags: Even the most creative and interesting worship experience can be a long time for children. Worship bags are available just outside the sanctuary for children to use during worship. The bags include coloring pages, small toys and games, and no-mess crafts. Please remove used pages and return the bags so they will be available for the next Sunday.
- Nursery Care: To allow parents with children too young for worship to still attend church and Sunday School, care is available for infants and toddlers in Room 207 starting at 9 a.m. Make sure to leave time to sign in your child before you head to worship or class!
RECENT WORSHIP SERVICES
- Apr. 10 – Palm Sunday. Isaiah 50:4-9. Livestreamed service.
- Apr. 14 – Holy Thursday: Postures of a Servant. Livestreamed service.
- Apr. 15 – Good Friday: The Seven Last Words. Livestreamed service.
- Apr. 17 – Easter Sunday. Colossians 2:20-3:3, Mark 16:1-8: “A Matter of Death and Life.” Livestreamed service. Sermon transcript.
- Apr. 24 – John 20:19-31: “Simul Iustus et Dubium.” Livestreamed service. Sermon transcript.
- May 1 – John 21:1-19. Livestreamed service.
- May 8 – Psalm 23: “A Sheep Without Any Verbs.” Livestreamed service. Sermon transcript.
- May 15 – Revelation 21:1-6: “There is No Sea in the City of the Lamb.” Livestreamed service. Sermon transcript.
- May 22 – Youth Sunday, including bridging, 3rd grade Bibles, Confirmation, and the results of our Next Level Innovations process. Livestreamed service.