Saturday, Nov. 10, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Come find great bargains on new and gently-used children’s items including clothes, shoes, toys, bikes, furniture, books, car seats, strollers, maternity wear and much more!
While shopping, you won’t want to miss the Kids Stuff Café for hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, chips, fresh popcorn, snow cones, drinks, & desserts!
- Click here to sign up as a volunteer!
- Click here to learn more about selling items
- Click here for a form to rent space and sell items.
- Email Cherrie Welch with questions, email@example.com.
The CDC is a full-day, year-round program offering comprehensive, developmentally appropriate activities for children ages 3 months to kindergarten-entrance. Children participate in hands-on learning experiences in areas including art, science, music, and emerging literacy. All lead teachers have a degree or child development associate credential (or equivalent).
The CDC presently has openings for 3- and 4-year-olds.
The Annandale United Methodist Church Child Development Center is fully licensed through the Virginia Department of Social Services. License expiration: August 4, 2019. The Annandale United Methodist Child Development Center is accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children. License expiration: December 1, 2023.
CDC is open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Infants and toddlers have a limit of 10 hours of care per day. We are closed on most Federal Holidays and follow the FCPS for weather related closings.
- Curriculum: Creative Curriculum teachingstratagies.com
- Catered lunch: Good Food Company (http://wwww.goodfoodco.com)
- Morning and afternoon snack prepared fresh onsite
- Degreed and CDA credentialed Teaching Staff
- Enrichment Programs: Yoga, Music, Physical Fitness, Spanish, Chapel, Science, and Cooking
- Field trips (3’s and Pre-K) and on-site enrichment activities: Pets and Ponies, Dean Alan’s Magic Show, Reptiles Alive, etc.
- Visits from our local librarian
Health and Safety
All AUMC CDC employees are certified in infant, child, and adult CPR and First Aid. Several employees are also trained and approved to administer medication.
- Parents are welcome to read to children in the classroom and to share their family’s culture. We also have scheduled opportunities for parental involvement through field trips, program events, and the Parent Activity Committee.
- Parents are provided program updates, lesson plans, pictures, weekly director emails, menus and more through “Shutterfly”(Secure Classroom Websites).
- Parents are notified of emergencies via text msg through “Remind”
Registration Fee and Deposit
The 2018-2019 waitlist fee is $50.00 for 1 child and $25.00 for each additional child. The registration fee is 100.00 for 1 child and $25.00 for each additional child and is due within 5 business days of receiving enrollment confirmation. All fees are non-refundable.
A deposit of one week’s tuition is due prior to a child’s first day in addition to the first week’s tuition. The deposit is refundable in full with two weeks written notice of withdrawal.
Tuition is due in advance by Friday for the following week. Tuition can be paid monthly, or for any advanced number of weeks that a parent wishes to pay. There is a late fee of $5 a day for late payment. Click here for the 2018-2019 tuition schedule.
|Classroom/Child Age||Weekly Tuition|
Parents are provided weekly program updates, classroom lesson plans, pictures, weekly director emails and more through Shutterfly (secure classroom websites).